Welcome to Minneapolis
Land of 10,000 (Refreshing) Lakes

It's summer.

It's the best place in the world to be.  The City of Lakes, Bikes and Beer are in active form and the fleshy, shirtless Minnesotans remind us of this.

As long as my wireless covers the back porch, I'll keep you in the loop of this wonderment.



Sunday, March 1, 2009

Michael Franti and Spearhead

I cannot get enough of Michael Franti and Spearhead.

I first heard him on The Current a few months ago and they have slowly been playing more and more off his latest album, All Rebel Rockers.

His music reminds me of sun, friends and cheap beer.



The Current now had just introduced a new segment titled Theft of the Dial.  Michael was the inaugural host.

Check out the stream of his play list.

He solidified his place in my iPod by spinning my favorite song of all-time - Train in Vain by the Clash.




Both are in the party queue for the wedding reception.

No comments:

Post a Comment