Welcome to Minneapolis
Land of 10,000 (Refreshing) Lakes

It's summer.

It's the best place in the world to be.  The City of Lakes, Bikes and Beer are in active form and the fleshy, shirtless Minnesotans remind us of this.

As long as my wireless covers the back porch, I'll keep you in the loop of this wonderment.



Monday, December 1, 2008

Wood Handle Bars

They are finished.

My first attempt at customized wood bicycle handle bars.  The final clear coat is currently drying and I've never wanted to beat my chest in manly type fashion more than I do right now.

What's better than riding a bike without brakes through the streets of Minneapolis?

Riding a bike without brakes with wood handle bars.  As if the brakeless excitement in itself wasn't enough - factor in handle bars that may splinter into a thousand pieces at moment.

Simple and fantastic.

Curious what wood bicycle handle bars looks like?  Check out WoodHandleBar.com.  Ken Carroll just launched this website and was a big help emailing a few starter tips.

I'll get some some pictures up once I have them attached to the bike.


Go ride.



No comments:

Post a Comment