Welcome to Minneapolis
Land of 10,000 (Refreshing) Lakes

It's summer.

It's the best place in the world to be.  The City of Lakes, Bikes and Beer are in active form and the fleshy, shirtless Minnesotans remind us of this.

As long as my wireless covers the back porch, I'll keep you in the loop of this wonderment.



Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Goat

Otis.














A freedom shitting death eagle.

He's earned the nickname "The Goat" because he will eat anything that's not himself.

Usually.

For the past two years, the garbage has been seen as a personal buffet and my socks have been crying out in horror.

After coming home from work this week to discover Otis had treated my tool box like a slow simmered pot roast (a sweat soaked hammer? really?), I decided his destruction needs to be documented.

This may be a list, this may be time to time posts, but either way I need to capture the destruction as it happens - because, everyone at work thinks I'm a liar.





No comments:

Post a Comment