Welcome to Minneapolis
Land of 10,000 (Refreshing) Lakes

It's summer.

It's the best place in the world to be.  The City of Lakes, Bikes and Beer are in active form and the fleshy, shirtless Minnesotans remind us of this.

As long as my wireless covers the back porch, I'll keep you in the loop of this wonderment.



Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Juicing the Yogurt

Image: liquid that forms on the top of the yogurt.

It almost makes me not want to dive beneath the swampy container surface.  I still do, but it takes some convincing.

Convincing that my eating yogurt is a favor to my body.  It should be grateful.  I could be sucking down a Jucy Lucy from Matt's Bar.  While delicious, it has the potential to stop a heart on cheese imploding impact.

Sure it doesn't want to touch the soupy, milk colored water.  But it's yogurt.  It's healthy.  Healthy food isn't supposed to be appetizing.

Is it?





No comments:

Post a Comment